Manufacturer of products used to maintain, protect and beautify asphalt surfaces around the world.
Redefining Manufacturing Service and Support in the Pavement Maintenance & Athletic Surface Industry!
Neyra Industries has manufactured products used to maintain, protect and beautify asphalt surfaces around the world for more than 30 years.
We have technical expertise that is supported with a team of amazing chemists and great labs where we develop, test and measure products; making it good for you, your customers and the environment. There has been a lot of confusion as to what type of pavement protection you should install. Should you use an asphalt based sealant or a coal tar based sealant?
Sealcoating any type of asphalt surface is important, but the asphalt maintenance products you choose and how you decide the best product to maintain your asphalt surface is a decision our team of experts can help make simple for you.
You have the support of ten account managers with significant industry experience. Many of our account managers have been on the installation side of the business as well as manufacturing, distribution and client support. Our team understands more than ever that it is about the needs and issues of our clients.
We have 13 locations throughout the United States that will deliver the right product for you at the right time.
Our products have been placed on many of the most loved and used asphalt surfaces throughout the United States and around the world.
If you are a contractor, property owner or engineering firm, Neyra Industries has amazing technologies, support and technical expertise that will help you see, shape and build any project, such as:
- Sealcoating design, specification and assistance in the process of choosing a qualified contractor.
- Complete parking lot and roadway surface evaluations in a digital format that will enable a precise plan for short-term beautification, as well as long-term structural success.
- Tennis court maintenance options, planning and pricing for commercial tennis courts, club courts and residential tennis court maintenance and construction.
- Tennis court construction specifications and the types of tennis court cushion systems as well as the tennis court acrylic color coating system.
- Pavement maintenance best practices including: crack sealant specifications, properties and installation procedures, parking lot crack sealing and roadway crack sealing.
- Safety markings: complete line striping products.
- Dust control for roadway surfaces.