No Other Pavement Sealer Lasts Longer
Experience the Jennite difference.
Jennite is specified by more architects and engineers than any other sealer in the world. Here are just a few companies that have also chosen this proven system: P&G, General Motors, NASA, Disney, IBM, Motorola, AutoZone, Bank One, Home Shopping Network, McDonald’s, Toys ‘R’ Us, Whirlpool, StateFarm, Tampa International Airport, and State DOT approved bridge deck waterproof membrane system.
Available in Asphalt & Coal Tar Emulsions
Benefits of Jennite
- Prolong the life of your asphalt pavement and expect over three times the wear life with Jennite’s high solids formula.
- Protect and preserve your pavement and defy the elements with Jennite’s tough, tight waterproof seal.
- Avoid costly repairs, reduce maintenance expenses and minimize business interruptions with Jennite’s long lasting protection.
- Jennite provides a seamless, skid-resistant even-textured surface, recreating that rich, black “brand new” look. Your pavement will be safer and easier to clean.
Engineering & Design
- Non-vulcanized, high molecular weight polymer is hot blended into the resin base of Jennite prior to emulsification. This unique process increases resistance to oil, gasoline, chemicals and salt.
- Jennite’s rubberized binder is reinforced with geotextile fibers, which increase strength and resistance to cracking and raveling.
- Refined ceramic clays enable Jennite to be applied at full strength, providing maximum thickness and protection against destructive water penetration and UV rays, keeping your pavement blacker longer.
- Jennite predates and exceeds the composition and performance standards of ASTM, the FAA, the Air Force and Federal Spec. RP-355.
- Jennite is the only product that meets the material requirements of USGS-02788N: Unified Facilities Guide Specification.
The Jennite Process
- Only Jennite trained and licensed contractors can buy and apply the Jennite Surfacing System. Neyra Industries delivers a Certificate of Authenticity with every Jennite shipment. Call us to verify that
genuine Jennite is protecting your investment.
- For maximum performance, pavement sealer must be applied properly. Only experienced and reputable contractors are trained and licensed to apply the Jennite Surfacing System.
- We collaborate with these contractors to continually update technical information and application techniques.
- For your protection, Jennite pre-qualified contractors receive an applicator license number. They are also bonded, and carry liability and workmen’s compensation insurance.
- These professionals meet state and local permit requirements and are trained to comply with environmental and OSHA regulations
Material Safety Data Sheet
|Jennite AE Asphalt Pavement Sealer MSDS|
|Jennite Coal Tar Pavement Sealer MSDS|
Jennite AE Literature