Top Performing Pavement Sealer for more than 30 years
For more than 30 years, thousands of businesses and individuals have made Tarconite Sealer their first line of defense to protect the longevity and beauty of millions of acres of asphalt pavement. Locking out spills and protecting against the elements, Tarconite delivers a rich, smooth, black finish that’s unparalleled in the marketplace, year after year. When appearance and protection are foremost in your mind, invest in Tarconite.
Why Use Tarconite?
- Shields against the drying action of the sun and ultraviolet rays.
- Prevents water penetration.
- Resists damage caused by gasoline and oil.
- Bonds firmly to the surface to provide an even-textured, durable barrier.
- Restores that rich, black look of new pavement
Benefits of Tarconite
- Tarconite meets and exceeds rigorous FAA requirements for airport pavements.
- Tarconite protects for pennies a square foot, preventing costly repairs.
- Tarconite provides up to 50% greater wear than non-fortified sealers, making it ideal for high-traffic areas.
|3.1 Tarconite Sealcoating|
|3.2 Tarconite with Polyprime|
|3.3 Tarconite with 2% Neyra QSA|
|3.4 Tarconite with Polyprime & QSA|
|3.5 Tarconite with 2% Armorflex|
|3.6 Tarconite with Polyprime & Armorflex|
|Tarconite Pavement Sealing Specification|
Material Safety Data Sheet
|Tarconite Coal Tar Pavement Sealer MSDS|
Product Data Sheet
|Tarconite Coal Tar Pavement Sealer PDS|